Tags: bathroom, birth, blood, drugs, freak, health, leave, light, major, medications, pink, pregnancy, reacting, scare, whne, wipe, wiped
light pink blood when I wipe
I may just be a freak or over reacting but I had a major scare today. I was just about to leave work when I went to the bathroom and whne I wiped there was a real light pink color on the toilet paper. 6 hours later still nothing in my underwear but on the toilet paper every time i wipe. Has anyone else had it happen to them?
Any info would be great (and also prayers). I go in for an u/s first thing tomorrow morning to check to make sure there is still a heart beat. Tomorrow I will be 7 wks. and Monday we saw the heart beat so I am relieved about that.
Leave a comment...
- 13 Comments
- I had this happen to me when I was around 7wks also. Since you have already seen that little heartbeat, I am sure that things are okay. Try not to stress yourself out (easier said than done) and just take it easy until tomorrow. Just be sure to tell your dr. tomorrow.
I'll send a prayer for you and and your family that everything is okay...
http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/heart.gif 9-19-03 expected b-day for J.T. http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/heart.gif#1; Sat, 15 Dec 2007 11:24:00 GMT
- The same thing happened to me at 7 weeks. A nurse told me that it's very normal for a blood vessle to break during the early stages of pregnancy and that it was no big deal. I was told as long as it's light colored blood that I should not worry and there's usually a problem if it's dark red and a lot of blood and cramps, then that is a bad sign. Anyway, I'm sure you'll be fine. When this first happened to me, I did a lot of searches and found spotting pink is very common.#2; Sat, 15 Dec 2007 11:25:00 GMT
- I have had this happen to me several times. try not to worry too much. I know its eaiser said than done but tomorrwo when you go to the doctor you will feel much better.
As long as its not along with major cramping your normally ok.#3; Sat, 15 Dec 2007 11:26:00 GMT
- thanks for all of your support. When I called the doc yesterday she didn't seem too worried since they weren't having me come in until this morning. The pink is no longer there when I wipe and it never did stain my underwear or anything so I don't know what it was.
I am still keeping my u/s though at 9 a.m. just for reassurance. I think it may have been from intercourse. If so, DH will have to go solo for a while http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
I did have some cramping but I think it was more of an upset stomach from nerves.
I will post after my appt.
EDD 3/12/03#4; Sat, 15 Dec 2007 11:27:00 GMT
I noticed you were from MT...I'm from Great Falls. http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/smile.gif Hope everything goes okay with your appointment!
Jessica#5; Sat, 15 Dec 2007 11:28:00 GMT
- Jessi - thanks, all I can do at this point is pray and try and relex...
My dad just headed to Gfalls today to work on the hospital.
Taz#6; Sat, 15 Dec 2007 11:29:00 GMT
- Hope your appt. went well today and that you are reassured. You will never take anything for granted after wanting something so badly for so long. I also had spotting at exactly seven weeks and had an appt at eight. It was very, very light pink and only when I wiped. Then it happened again at fifteen weeks. It totally freaked me out and scared me to death. No cramps or anything. I am 22 weeks and everything is good. I hope you don't worry too much. As everyone else says the heartbeat is a good sign. Will keep you in my prayers. Let us know how your appt. goes!#7; Sat, 15 Dec 2007 11:30:00 GMT
- I am not very hopeful that this is not ending in a m/c. I have had horrible cramping all evening and now there are little pieces when I wipe - looks like dried blood.
Taz http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/frown.gif#8; Sat, 15 Dec 2007 11:31:00 GMT
- I am praying for you. Did you see the doctor this morning or call him?#9; Sat, 15 Dec 2007 11:32:00 GMT
- Taz, I'm so sorry that your going through this. I can understand your concern and my prayers are with you. Take some Tylenol to get yourself some relief and try to rest. It seems as if Monday will never get here as I know your u/s is scheduled then.
I wish I could take all the pain and suffering away from you. I'm thinking of you and your family and sending prayers your way. God, please hear us.....
http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/heart.gif#10; Sat, 15 Dec 2007 11:33:00 GMT
- Sending you prayers and (((Hugs))). I pray that all turns out to be fine!!! Try to get some rest and try to keep yourself as calm as possible...we are all praying for you!!
9-19-03#11; Sat, 15 Dec 2007 11:34:00 GMT
- What ever happened? Are you pregnant or did you m/c? I am having a similiar siuation. In the last 5 days I have had pink blood and now it is brown. I am 5 1/2 weeks and having my 1st ultrasound this Thursday?#12; Sat, 15 Dec 2007 11:35:00 GMT
- I am a friend of Taz. She's not around quite so much so I'm taking it upon myself let you know what happened. Unfortuantely, she did suffer a m/c at about 6 1/2 wks. I'm sorry to have to share that with you. I hope your situation will be different.#13; Sat, 15 Dec 2007 11:36:00 GMT