Ok, I'm sorry I have to ask this, but I do.
I am definitely a gassy person during pregnancy. Usually though my little "bunny fluffs" aren't really smelly. Well, not this time. They are REALLY smelly. To the point where DH has to leave the room. If you know anything about us you'd know that they have to be really bad for dh to leave the room. Anyway, this has been an all day occurance for the last few days. I don't think I can be around other people. Is there any way to remedy this? Please tell me one of you knows something that can help! Otherwise I might not see anyone other than dh and dd for the rest of the pregnancy!
Leave a comment...
- 6 Comments
- LOL! I had this problem last time and am having it again as well. I don't know what helps, to be honest, but it usually goes away for me after a bit. I think it's only really bad during the first trimester. Stay far far away from anything that can aggravate it like beans (obviously) or cruciferous vegetables. I'm sure there's more but I can't think of any! Not much help, but I'm glad to know I'm not the only one!!#1; Thu, 13 Dec 2007 03:14:00 GMT
- I dunno... I've heard activated charcoal tablets can help with gas. I don't have any idea, though, if they are ok to take while pg? Or even where to get them? Could the odor be something you are eating? I know garlic (yummm, garlic... :heartbeat ) makes me stinky. I hope this is a first trimester thing that passes (teehee, pun) quickly for you!#2; Thu, 13 Dec 2007 03:15:00 GMT
- Same here. Poor dh :D
I'm a gassy person in general, but this has just been over the top!#3; Thu, 13 Dec 2007 03:16:00 GMT
- Bunny fluffs! :rotflmao Oh mama, thanks for the laugh. I have the same gas problem, but fortunately not as, um, odoriferous. And burping, oh the burping. Sorry I have no solutions, but you definitely have my sympathy.#4; Thu, 13 Dec 2007 03:17:00 GMT
- I believe purchasing gas masks is a good option. Ahh the joys of pregnancy...#5; Thu, 13 Dec 2007 03:18:00 GMT
- LOL Mamas, thanks for the commisseration (did I even spell that right?). Thankfully the stinkies seem to have left for now. I don't know if it was something I ate or not. My diet has been pretty much the same everyday, except for dinner.
Anyway, I'm still fluffing those bunnies, it's just not as stinky!
Thanks mamas!!!#6; Thu, 13 Dec 2007 03:19:00 GMT